- This event has passed.
2020 Australian Grand Prix (Postponed)
March 15, 2020 @ 4:10 pm - 6:10 pm AEDT
The curtain raiser of the 2020 Formula One season once again falls to the Melbourne Grand Prix Circuit in Australia. The 2019 race was won by Mercedes’ Valtteri Bottas, with the 2019 Formula One champion, Lewis Hamilton, finishing in second place.
The 2020 Australian Grand Prix was due to be held on the 15th March 2020, however was postponed due to the Coronavirus pandemic and a new date has yet to be confirmed.
Guide to the Melbourne Grand Prix CircuitA guide to visiting the Melbourne Grand Prix Circuit is available by clicking here.
Race Weekend Schedule
- Friday 13th March (12pm Local/1am UK) – Practice 1
- Friday 13th March (4pm Local/5am UK) – Practice 2
- Saturday 14th March (2pm Local/3am UK) – Practice 3
- Saturday 14th March (5pm Local/6am UK) – Qualifying
- Sunday 15th March (4:10pm Local/5:10am UK) – Race
Ticket InformationTicket prices vary considerably depending on which day you attend and which kind of ticket you want – varying from VIP to Grandstand to General Admission. You can purchase your tickets through Ticketmaster by clicking here.
Travel to Melbourne
Where to stay in MelbourneUse TripAdvisor to find some great places to stay in Melbourne by clicking here.