- This event has passed.
2021 Belgian Grand Prix (Formula One)
August 27, 2021 - August 29, 2021
Round 12 of the 2021 Formula One season is the 2021 Belgian Grand Prix at the Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps in Stavelot, Belgium. The 2020 Hungarian Grand Prix was the 7th round of the 2020 season after the delay caused by the Covid-19 pandemic. Lewis Hamilton of Mercedes won the race after qualifying on pole and leading for every lap.
Venue Information for 2021 Belgian Grand Prix
The Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps is the venue of the Belgian Grand Prix, a full guide including history and travel information is available here.
How do I get tickets for 2021 Belgian Grand Prix?
Ticket prices vary considerably for the Formula 1 depending on which day you attend and which kind of ticket you want – varying from VIP to Grandstand to General Admission.
For further information and to purchase tickets, visit the official F1 website here.
There are several airports within easy reach of the circuit:
- Liege Airport (50km away) – mainly focusing on air freight, Liege does offer some seasonal flights to Europe.
- Maastricht Aachen Airport (71km away) – despite in the Netherlands, Masstricht is the closest airport offering a wider variety of European flights.
- Brussels Airport (140km away) – The capital of Belgium’s airport is the busiest in Belgium and has flights to a number of European and International destinations.
- Düsseldorf International Airport (144km away) – the third largest airport in Germany has many flights options to Europe and the Rest of the World.
- Luxembourg Airport (153km away) – the main airport of the small landlocked country offers flights to a many cities in Europe.
Thinking of flying to Spa? Search & book your flights through Skyscanner here.
Further travel information is available on the Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps guide.
Where to Stay in Stavelot
Use TripAdvisor to find some great places to stay in Stavelot by clicking here.
Future Formula One Grand Prix’s
A full list of upcoming Formula One Grand Prix’s is available here.
Last Updated on January 12, 2021 by Sports Tourist