UEFA Euro 2024
June 14, 2024 - July 14, 2024
The UEFA European Championship is an international men’s football competition, contested by members of the European football governing body, UEFA and held since 1960.
The Euros are usually held every 4 years, however UEFA Euro 2024 will take place just three years after the last edition due to the postponement of UEFA Euro 2020 due to the covid-19 pandemic.
UEFA Euro 2024 will take place from the 14th June to the 14 July 2024.
Where is UEFA Euro 2024?
The 2024 competition is set to be held in Germany, after beating Turkey in the bidding process, announced in September 2018. The following 10 venues will be used:
- Berlin – Olympiastadion (Capacity – 74,461)
- Munich – Allianz Arena (Capacity – 70,076)
- Dortmund – Westfalenstadion (Capacity – 65,849)
- Gelsenkirchen – Arena AufSchalke (Capacity – 54,740)
- Hamburg – Volksparkstadion (Capacity – 52,245)
- Frankfurt – Waldstadion (Capacity – 48,387)
- Leipzig – Red Bull Arena (Capacity – 49,539)
- Cologne – RheinEnergieStadion (Capacity – 49,827)
- Düsseldorf – Merkur Spiel-Arena (Capacity – 51,031)
- Stuttgart – Mercedes-Benz Arena (Capacity – 54,697)
It has not yet been confirmed which stadium will host the final of UEFA Euro 2024.
Who is competing in UEFA Euro 2024?
There will be 24 teams competing in UEFA Euro 2024, with Germany having already qualified automatically as the hosts of the tournament. The remaining 23 teams will be determined by the qualification tournament taking place between March and November 2023, as well as the play-offs in March 2024 linked to the 2022-23 UEFA Nations League.
How do I get to UEFA Euro 2024?
Detailed travel information for each of the host venues is available by clicking on each of the stadiums above.
Thinking of flying to Germany? Search & book your flights through Skyscanner here.
How do I get tickets to UEFA Euro 2024?
Ticket information for the UEFA Euro 2024 will be available on the official UEFA website, you will be able to subscribe to updates on the official website here.